Spring Trends 2012!
With only FOUR more days until the First Day of Spring on March 20th, it’s time to prepare ladies! Having done my homework, I’ve found that there’s many, many fun trends this season, so I had to narrow it down. I’ve listed just some of the several trends and have broken them down by category (apparel, shoes, & accessories), highlighting my top favorite pieces.
Don’t have any major plans this week? Put it to use and get on your Spring ’12 stock up game! Remember to shop the trends, while keeping in mind that you’ll be able to wear and re-wear them at least three times. Rule of thirds, people. OR better yet, go through what you already have in your wardrobe to be in style this season and buy ONLY what you may need to spice up the old. Spring has nearly sprung! Couldn’t be more excited! ENJOY!
SPRING 2012 TRENDS IN GENERAL:
- Seafoam Green, Tiffany Blue, Yellow, Tangerine –> (Pantone Color of the Year!)
- Pleats, Fringe, Bows, Lace, Sheer, Scallop, Round Collar
- Black & White
- Bold Prints – Floral, Polka Dots, Animal Print, Stripes, Tribal, Printed Graphics
- Trousers and Light, Flowy Maxi Skirts
- Wedges, Platforms, Embellished Sandals, Boat Loafers, Ballet Flats
FAVE PICKS IN APPAREL:
Sheer Dress – Asos $85.94
Color Block Tank – H&M $59.95
White Lace Dress – H&M $29.95
Grey Trousers – Forever 21 $22.80
Stripe Tunic – Forever 21 $22.80
Tangerine Blouse – rag & bone $275 *Splurge Alert!*
FAVE PICKS IN SHOES:
Knotted Sandals – Go Jane $17.60
Boat Loafers – Asos $35.81
Wedge Sandals – Target $24.99
FAVE PICKS IN ACCESSORIES:
Cat Eye Sunglasses – Victoria’s Secret $36